Customer Service Terms
- Terms & Conditions
The term 'Aten Lighting' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Aten Lighting, Unit 14 North Street, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 1NL
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We make all reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses and defects. However, we cannot guarantee that use of this website or of any third party websites accessed through it, will not damage your computer or files programmes and information stored on your computer and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your computer files programmes or information arising as a result of your use of this website.
- It is your responsibility that you ensure that all information with regards to your account is kept confidential. We shall not accept responsibility for any loss or damage as a result of you not keeping all such information confidential
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that the information provided within this website is accurate; in particular that prices shown are correct at the time of publishing and that all lights have been fairly described. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges. Whilst all reasonable effort has been taken to display the lights accurately, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect this.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.<.li>
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Standard delivery in the UK is £2.50 for all orders under £25 delivery. For orders over £25 delivery is free and is sent by Royal Mail. The expected delivery time is 3-5 working days. Please note that during the Christmas period and bank holidays delivery times may be longer (up to 10 working days).
Please note we deliver on working days only, we do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday. Where orders are placed at a weekend or on an English bank holiday, they will be treated as if received the morning of the next working day.
When Will My Order Arrive?
We aim to dispatch goods on the same day for all orders placed before 3pm, however for made to order items such as LED flexi strip please allow at least 48 hours before dispatch. If you require the goods urgently we can provide guaranteed delivery, please contact us for the options. Additionally, we are happy to use store drop services if you do not have a fixed address, pelase contact us for details.
Overseas Delivery (Republic of Ireland, Europe and Rest of the World)
We deliver to Europe and Worldwide using Royal Mail Airmail or a courier of our choice. The cost of delivery is dependent on the weight of the package and will be calculated at checkout.
Larger Parcels to overseas are normally sent by courier and vary according to size and weight. Please note, we are unable to send any items longer than 50cm outside of the UK. If these are purchased to send outside of the UK we will have to refund the items. Please email us for further information for larger orders.
Our Returns Policy - Terms & Conditions
Please keep your email confirmation for anything you buy from us. It will ensure we can help you, if you need return an item.
Products Delivered To You
If you buy a product and wish to return it please contact us:
- In the first instance by emailing us at email@example.com, by calling us on 01664 569457* or in writing to us at Aten Lighting, Unit 14 North street, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 1NL returning the item.
- Alternatively, returning the product to our factory Unit at the above address (you will need to bring your sales advice and the credit/debit card used for payment)
This is subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be unused and returned in the original packaging along with a copy of the order note.
- Please obtain proof of postage as we will except no responsibility for items lost in the post.
- Orders which are made to your requirements may not be exchanged or refunded
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid less delivery charges within 30days of receipt of the item.).
- If you return a part of an order, we will recalculate any applicable delivery charge for the remaining part of the order and also deduct this from the refund.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the original payment method.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or to require proof of identity.
- We do not pay for the cost of return unless the item is faulty.
Your consumer rights are not affected
If you would like to exchange an item please state the colour and the size of the item you would like. Cost differences can only be debited from or credited to the original payment method.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights. Please contact us to arrange.
*Lines are open 9am to 4pm weekdays.
Aten Lighting will aim to post all items within three working days of receipt of payment. During Christmas time and at times we are trading at shows orders may be delayed please be patient as we will aim to get your items out as soon as possible.
We may deliver your order as part deliveries.
If you refuse delivery of the goods we may charge you for the cost of the delivery.
If you accept a delivery with a damaged box we cannot be held responsible for any damage to what is inside once the goods have been signed for.
Acceptance of delivery constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions as outlined.
For large orders a signature will be required by the carrier. If no one is available a card will be left and you will have to rearrange delivery with the depot within 5 days. If the parcel is returned to us you will have to pay for the parcel to be redelivered.
How To Pay
Cards and PayPal accepted
You can pay online in a completely secure environment with most of the major credit and debit cards:
All Prices include the applicable VAT rate (currently 20%).
Delivery charges are applied at the checkout. Please click the delivery page for our current prices.
We reserve the right to alter prices.
Our online shop uses the very latest encryption technology to ensure that your transactions with us are private and protected.
If however you do not feel comfortable in making an online payment please feel free to telephone us with your order.